There are quite a few differences between my third and forth draft. My first difference is 5 seconds into the video where there is the Light Rays effect used on her stomach. This was mentioned in the survey results as to 'why is there light coming from her stomach?' So taking this into consideration I decided to try something new. I used the letter 'o' to create the effect in the forth draft. The 'light coming from her stomach' was also seen 9 seconds into the music video. I therefore changed it to CC Ball Action. Additionally one of the main reason for the forth draft was that the first lyric line was not in sync with the song. This meant that I had to open up Adobe Premiere Pro and adjust it on the timeline. Because of this change, it motivated me to change the other effects that people criticised about. Furthermore, I also changed the font for all the lyrics in the background. When discussing about visual progression, I was enlightened with the idea of having more lyric backgrounds towards the end. So my music video would visually progress as there would be more going on in the background as it got towards the end. I also made the lyrics appear differently each time and I added more 'funky' effects to them. I also made sure that all the text was in white and not in other colours as it did not fit in properly then. When I showed it to a few for further improvements they said it was 'an after effects extravaganza'.
No comments:
Post a Comment