Pages

Friday, 11 October 2013

Production Log: Photoshooting


TRANSCRIPT
Over the week I finished my script. I realised I was doing the whole script wrong. I was then made clear how the storyboard, shot list and script are different from one another. The storyboard is basically for the director to use so that they can direct the actors. The shot list is for the camera people so they know where to move the camera and for the editors so they know how to edit each shot. The script is for the actors so they know what to say, where to say it, how to say it etc. Now I only have to do the smaller planning tasks. Also over the week my friend finished creating the black dress. Now I can definitely start filming. Over the weekend I plan on getting the costume and make up task done as all costumes are complete. I also have booked a photoshoot for Monday for the digipak and magazine advert. For this I have ordered props online; roses and rose petals. 





No comments:

Post a Comment