Over the weekend I will try and get my health and safety evidence done as that is needed before I go out to my location to shoot the music video.
Friday, 18 October 2013
Production Log: Planning away
Over the week I managed to get my contact sheet, feedback and behind the scenes of my photoshoot done. I realised after doing my contact sheet that I would like some more photos of my model in the actual location. So I will need to create another contact sheet with those images. I continued to work on my magazine advert and digipak and tried to play around with the images from the photoshoot. I then started exploring Adobe Premiere as that is the software I'll be using to edit my music video. Even though I used it during GCSE and had a good idea about it, I still wanted to explore further as the software has been improving since. I also continued to think about additional ideas for my music video as I had a slight feeling that I will not follow my storyboard completely.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment