Pages

Friday, 10 January 2014

Production Log: Feedback and Evaluation in Progress

Over the Christmas holiday I got a lot of audience feedback which I uploaded on Blogger. I now need to start taking the feedback and improve the certain areas. I received further feedback today from a media professionalist. They picked out the tiny aspects of my ancillary tasks that could be improved. This is the feedback I received for my ancillary tasks:



I also received feedback for my blog and music video.
I also need to improve some of my research tasks as they can be more detailed and interesting looking. Furthermore, I need to think about how I will present my four evaluation questions, through what kind of media. At the moment I have decided that I will use Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier Pro and Prezi. I still haven't thought of a forth one. I could do Powerpoint, however I have used it quite often for my research tasks. If I really have no choice at the end, I will use powerpoint but I will animate it and then record it using CamStudio. This will mean I will be using two media forms in one. This will allow me to add a soundtrack as well, possibly a voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment