Friday, 31 January 2014
Production Log: Main Products All Finished
I have finally finished all my main products; music video, digipak and magazine advert. I am in the middle of finishing of my first evaluation question. I have kept a penultimate deadline where everything has to be finished at its very best. The only thing I will keep on a hold is my evaluations. I will keep them as essays rather than putting them into a multimedia format as if there is anything wrong with them gramatically or I need to include something else then it will be hard for me to edit. Once I recieve feedback on them I will start putting them into suitable formats. I still need to complete a few tasks such as influences of pop music style as I had seem to miss that one. I also need to talk about the narrative structure in my music video. I have to improve quite a few of my posts by expanding further. These posts are history of music videos, location ideas, similar music videos, research into pop genre, audiences of pop music, research into equipment, initial planning ideas, talking about visual progression and image system, talking more about my pitch and proposal in detail and getting more feedback on my planning tasks to see what audiences think of my ideas.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment