Noreen: I absolutely love the idea of Ruqaiyah's music video which I am modelling for. The main purpose of her video was that we thought it would be a fascinating idea if we were to add multi-culture into the video so that it is unique and different compared to the other videos that have already been created. The song choice which we all thought was a brilliant idea is by Selena Gomez 'Come & Get It'. The song has a little mixture of the Indian culture and therefore we thought we could use this song and add our little twist to it. As I am the model I am very happy with the idea and concept of her choice where by I'll be modelling different dresses including a sari to add in that extra bit of culture an flavour. I also thought the idea of the transition going from the original pop star theme into an asian dance would spice things up a bit and keep it interesting to the consumers. Therefore, as a model I am willing to make her video the best it can be and as an asian person myself, I hope I am able to fulfil and do the best I can to make it enjoyable and entertaining to the audience.
Muhaddisa: Ruqaiyah's music video shows a real passion for her interest in media. She embodies two different cultures and manages to merge them fluently into one excellently made music video. She cleverly uses her knowledge of the Indian culture and applies that to aspects of her work most importantly by choosing a current music video which has been recently in the charts, to be inspired by which already has elements of the Indian culture incorporated in it. I believe Ruqaiyah has a good chance of producing a video not only of high quality but also to a finish of a high standard.
No comments:
Post a Comment