Pages

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Music Video Equipment

When shooting my music video I will be using a number of different equipment. I will be using a Canon camera to shoot my video as it is portable to take to other places and is the only camera I am able to use as it is the only one available to me. I have had previous experience with this camera so hopefully it will be easier to use. Also using this camera I will take photos of the locations, for the digipak and other photographic incidents if needed. 
To make the whole shooting easier I will keep the camera on a tripod so I can focus easily with no shaky shots. I will also be able to move the camera smoothly; up or down or from right to left. 



When editing my music video and putting it together I will be mainly using Adobe Premiere. I may also Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Premiere will help edit the video, cut the small video clips and put them into one big shot. This will also allow me to make sure all the lip sync is synced with the song which I will also be able to add the music. Adobe Photoshop will allow me to edit photos for the digipak. I will be able to edit the background out, make the image brighter and even change the colour of the image. 







No comments:

Post a Comment