Friday, 14 June 2013
Production Log: Beginning to Research
During the week I did two research tasks which
is History of Music Videos and Codes and Conventions of Music Videos. I have
also started some of the planning such as locations however I haven’t yet put
it on Blogger as I want to do them with perfection and not go over it
again like I had to during my AS Coursework. Today I did a Resources Audit
which includes all the possible resources I may use in order to create a
successful music video. Also my aim for now is to just look at previous
students’ music videos as well as music videos of famous pop artists for me to
get a really good idea of what my music video should look like. During the
weekend I will hopefully do another research task which will be Existing Music
Labels.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment