Monday, 17 June 2013
Production Log: Getting Further Ideas from Researching
Over the weekend I did another research task,
‘Existing Music Labels’. I plan to do another research task or two during the
week. Today I read the lyrics of the song thoroughly and got the beat in my
head. I planned some more shots mentally on what I could do for my music video.
For example one shot I thought of is that Noreen will be in a green field wearing
a short flowery dress with bright pink or red petals in her hand and as she
spins she will throw them in the air. I am planning adding a slow motion effect
to it and it will be a bird’s eye view shot. However I don’t know at what point
of the song I will place the shot.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment