Pages

Monday, 10 June 2013

Production Log: Initial Ideas




TRANSCRIPT
I have decided what song I want to do which is 'Come and Get It' by Selena Gomez and the performer which is my friend Noreen who also modelled in my AS Coursework. I have started planning mentally and on paper about how I'm going to do it and how I will have different scene. All this information is mentioned in the Resource Audit. I am trying to do the planning and research at the same time so I don't fall behind. Also one of my friends, who does textiles, is going to make two of the dresses that was in the music video of the song as this will allow me to make an effective music video with different styles of costumes compared to normal dresses. She will also help me choreograph and direct it. This week I will try and get at least two research tasks done as there are quite a lot and I don’t want to fall behind in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment