Pages

Friday, 14 June 2013

Resource Audit

Below is a list of all the resources I may be using to create my music video. I have planned some key things I want in my music video for example the song, artist/performer, some locations etc.

Artists + Crew
I only have one friend who is able to be in my music video and doesn't being in it which is Noreen. She was also one of my two models for my AS coursework so she knows the general background. She is photogenic and has a good figure so all sorts of outfits can look nice. 
I will also have Muhaddisa to help me direct it as well choreographing if a dance routine is included. She will also be the costume and make-up designer. 

Song
I have already chosen the song that I will be doing which is 'Come and Get It' by Selena Gomez. I wanted to make sure I chose a song that my artist would enjoy dancing and singing to it and fortunately I also like this song and I feel the director should also like the song in order to create successful music video. 

Location
I have a number of locations that will be suitable for my song and will be effective;
- Northala Hills
- Hyde Park
- Trafalgar Square
- Central London

Costumes/Props
In the music video of Come and Get It, Selena wears a long white dress and due to Muhaddisa's textiles skills she will be able to make the white dress with a few tweeks here and there so it is suitable for Noreen.
I don't know what props I will be or wanting to use however a small idea in my mind is that at some point in the song I want Noreen throwing flower petals in the air as she spins and this will be shown in slow motion. So one of the props may be flower petals.

Equipment
Most the of the basic equipment will be provided by the school however if I want better then I will need to provide it myself.
Camera
Tripod
Green Screen
Other equipment I may be using is:
Makeup
Costumes
Lightings

No comments:

Post a Comment