Friday, 13 September 2013
Production Log: Storyboarding
Over the week I asked my costume designer on how long it will take her to make the two dresses. The black dress is in progress and should be done hopefully within 2 weeks. However due to lack of time, she is unable to do the white dress and will therefore need to go shopping for other outfits for my model to wear. Or we can make do with the clothes she already has. I also got photographs of the possible locations I will shoot my music video. Today I started sketching my storyboard out. Even though I had taken still images I still felt the need to sketch them out with detail per lyric line. Over the weekend I plan to continue to work on the storyboard. I may also analyse the lyrics of the song as part of one of my planning tasks.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment