Pages

Friday, 27 September 2013

Production Log: Laying Out Magazine Advert +Digipak

During the week I continued on my storyboard. It is making a very slow progress however I have set myself a target to finish it over the weekend. Today I started looking at magazine adverts and started laying out the texts on Adobe InDesign. I did some work however I feel I need to get more fonts online the same way I did the magazine last year. I also thought of type of pictures I could have on the magazine advert. I was thinking of the model sleeping on bed filled with red petals with her eyes closed and she is wearing bright red lipstick. It would be a close up. Additionally after I finish with the storyboard I will start on the shot list and hopefully finish that during the next week. 







No comments:

Post a Comment