Pages

Monday, 9 September 2013

Production Log: Filling Out Forms + Storyboarding

Over the weekend I did a planning task which was the model release form which is a form confirming that my model does not mind being recorded and does not mind me using the footage. Today I made notes on 6 main things of a music video and process of shooting it. This helped me a lot as it allowed me to think mentally on how I plan to set out it each shot. It also helped me think of how I'll go about editing it. I learnt about the rule of thirds, balanced composition, visual progression, image systems, jump cuts and the 180 degree rule. Below is an image of my note making. Over the week I will hopefully get some rough drawings of my storyboard done as I want to start my virtual storyboard on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment