Friday, 6 September 2013
Production Log: Start to Plan Further
Over the week I uploaded 5 videos of the key concepts; genre, narrative, media language, representation and audience as a research task. These 5 videos were done for the exam side however they help me create a perfect music video for me to talk about in the exam by including important features from each key concept. Today I worked on the script as due to some technical glitch my script wouldn't open so I had to restart it; luckily I hadn't done that much. Over the weekend I plan to continue working on the script and maybe start on a hand drawn storyboard even though I have still images I need to draw out in rough a detailed idea of my whole music video. During the weekend I plan on getting done some of the minor planning tasks such as the model release form.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment