Monday, 16 December 2013
Production Log: Issues and Reasoning Revealed
Over the weekend I created a few videos of certain issues I had when creating my music video on Premiere Pro. Additionally, I may create another shot list and put a screenshot of the shot with the storyboard image next to it and say what is different. I would also state why it is different and as to what stopped me creating from what was on the storyboard. This can be a more visual way of understanding the differences. However this all depends on the amount of time I have otherwise I will leave it for the Christmas Holidays. As I have finished putting together on Adobe Premiere Pro, I can now start on removing the green screen on Adobe After Effects. However before doing that I had to break the whole music video into the individual clips. I had to do this as every clip had different shades of green. Also for me to add a different background to different frames I had to break it apart. I found this extremely hard as it had to be on the exact frame. But it didn't take as long I thought it would. I then started looking at all the different effects that I could possibly use. It did take me a while to learn the basic tools and skills. I was recommended to watch tutorials on www.videocopilot.net. However the tutorials were far too long and I did not have that kind of time. So I explored the software on my own. I haven't started putting in backgrounds yet as I don't know what to put. I was given an idea to put in coloured backgrounds however it looked quite plain and boring. I really need to spend some more time exploring the software and see what effect does what. I will be completing the music video as it is the deadline on Friday.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment