Pages

Monday, 30 December 2013

Production Log: Christmas Holidays


TRANSCRIPT
Over the Christmas holidays I knew exactly what I had to do in order to keep up with the whole coursework. Firstly my main aim was to improve my music video as I was not happy with the first draft. And also I still had half a month remaining on the trial for Adobe After Effects. I improved nearly all of my effects making them look more professional and tidier. I also had a few green screen faults in few scenes which I also altered. This did take 3-4 days. I then had to get audience feedback. This was because of the evaluation question where I have to answer 'how did i use the audience feedback?'  In order to get audience feedback I created a survey on SurveyMonkey.com with a few questions to do with my music video and whether it is professional looking, whether the costumes fit in with my music video, the editing, the flow and how I can improve it overall. The one and only main issue I had was the sound as it didn't seem to work properly but I needed professional help and that was only going to be done after the Christmas holidays. So far I have received 54 responses which I am more than happy with as the minimum I had to get was 30. However if I get more it will be better. I also conducted a focus group with about 6 people asking what they thought about my music video and how I should improve it. 
All of the audience feedback was to help me do one of the four questions of the evaluation which was also something else I had to do over the holidays. I have done 2 of the evaluation questions to my best. However the 4th question will require me taking screenshots of my work and then annotating them. But I have completed a Word Document of the actual evaluation. Once that is marked I shall present it through either a PowerPoint or something more creative. Now in the new year I shall be taking on board the feedback received and try to meet them. I also need to improve my digipak as I am not so happy with it. I will upload the recording of the focus group and the results of the survey as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment