Monday, 3 February 2014
Production Log: Evaluation Under Progress
As I have finished all my main products and awaiting for constructive feedback I decided to continue with the evaluations. Additionally in order to achieve the highest marks for my evaluations I listed all the key points that I may include in my evaluations. This allowed me to plan carefully in how to write my evaluations effectively with use of good vocabulary. I will post the notes I made later this week. Furthermore, I have realised the importance of feedback and how vital it is to get feedback during every stage of the project. Therefore I have gone back and made sure I received feedback at every point of the project, especially during the planning stage. As I have improved my music video I am now able to see how it is visually progressing. This is another task I have to do as I didn't really think about how it would visually progress when I was planning. Once I have done the evaluations, I will get someone to proof read it for me to check for grammar and spelling. I will also get another media student to read it to make sure I have used the correct key terms.
Labels:
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment