Monday, 10 February 2014
Production Log: Further Feedback Recieved
I showed my third draft of my music video to a few people who were expertise within media studies. I felt asking people who knew what was expected in music videos in terms of skills and effects would be best at this time as I need my music video to its very best without having to re-shoot anything. The feedback I received was positive with a few improvements which I was happy to do. Firstly, the font I had used in the background for the lyrics has to do be changed as it looked plain and boring. The font needed to be big and bold. Additionally I was advised to change the way I presented it. It looked boring as it appeared in the same way and didn't show my full skills in After Effects. Furthermore, for it to visually progress I was told to add more lyrical backgrounds gradually towards the end of the song. However I had to be cautious not to add too many lyrical backgrounds otherwise it will look like a lyrics video and not a music video. Also, some of the green screen effects was not tidy enough so I had to adjust some of them. I also showed my digipak and magazine advert to a few people to see if any improvements can be made. Majority said my magazine adverts were perfectly fine however my digipak can be improved but don't know how; especially the two inside pages. As I wasn't given any improvement ideas and I am quite happy with it I am going to leave it as it is and concentrate on improving my music video instead.
Labels:
Audience,
Production Log
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment